Simplified Lending and its staff pride itself with our commitment to integrity and ethical standards when dealing with confidential information about our clients. This includes specific guidelines concerning the safeguarding of confidential information, which includes personal and financial information.
Personal Information We Collect
We may directly collect analytics data or use third party analytic tools to help measure traffic and usage trends for our service. These tools collect information sent by your browser which includes the pages you visit and other information that assists us with improving our services and products. Things we may collect include your IP address, contact information, email address and other information such as your online behavior on our website. We may use the personal and other information we collect from and about you as follow:
· To operate, maintain, and improve our services and products;
· To verify your identity to protect against fraud, comply with financial crime laws and to confirm your eligibility to use our products and services;
· To respond to your queries and to provide excellent customer service:
· To send information including updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
· To send you marketing emails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us and our affiliates. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
How We Protect Your Information
We have security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. When the website is accessed using a comparable internet browser, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure that the data are safe, secure, and available. Simplified Lending uses encryption on all web pages where sensitive personal information, including national insurance board are collected.
Retention of Information
We want to make it clear that at Simplified Lending Ltd, we will not retain our clients’ information indefinitely. Information on clients are usually retained for seven years. After the seven-year mark, your information will be destroyed.
Children and Minors
Simplified Lending Ltd makes no active effort to collect or retain personal data from children or minors under the age of 18 and we do not wish to receive any such information.
How We May Share Your Information
Third Party Commitment
Examples of how we may share information with service providers:
· Fulling orders and providing the services
· Conducting research and analysis
Contact for Privacy Related Issues
If you have any questions about our policy or suspect that your privacy has been breached, please contact:
Simplified Lending Limited
R.N.D Plaza, John F. Kennedy Drive
Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
T: (242) 601-1730